Doctor insights on:
What Bacterial Cause Gastroenteritis
Can giving birth while you have bacterial/viral gastroenteritis cause your baby to get it while being born due to close proximity to anas? Serious?
Nope: The chances are extremely rare.Get a more detailed answer ›
Stomach bugs only last for 24-48 hours, please list names of types of virus or bacteria that causes gastroenteritis to last 7 days wit sparse diarrhea?
Enteritis: You need a textbook to cover all the possibilities. Discuss this with a gastroenterologist. ...Read more
I've got bacterial gastroenteritis. It's been a week. Have been on medication. How long will i be contagious for? When would i know that it has gone?
Can bacterial gastroenteritis spread through saliva i.E. Kissing, etc? Or would the other person get infected with it?
Can bacterial/acute gastroenteritis be transmitted to my girlfriend if i kiss her? I'm currently in the last stages of my treatment.
Difficult to tell: Bacterial gastroenteritis is an unusual disease in the usa. Far more likely viral. Either way, kissing would be an unusual means of transmission and would depend on so many variable factors that it would be very tough to determine the risks without knowing exactly what you had. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have bacterial gastroenteritis. Final stages of treatment. It's been a week. How long do I have to wait before i can kiss my girlfriend?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of bacterial gastroenteritis
- What is gastroenteritis caused by?
- What forms of bacterial infections are common for gastroenteritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Prevent bacterial gastroenteritis
- Infectious diarrhea bacterial gastroenteritis
- Acute bacterial gastroenteritis
- Treatment for bacterial gastroenteritis
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free