Doctor insights on:
What Arel The Downside To Having Abortion
Mulitple abortions: Depends on how many, how they are done and how far along you have been at the time. There is no exact number or kind of abortions associated with long term complications. In general, however, taking control of your life so that you don't need abortions will be better for your mental health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Individual answer: It depends how the coin lands. It means that you need to make that decision. If you are in trouble and want to know consider having the baby and giving the baby for adoption. It is not easy to make such a decision. If you plan to have an abortion go to an approved clinic not a backroom clinic or you may suffer serious illness. In my opinion it is better to bring the child into world and give up. ...Read more
Under attack: Current religio/politics are making it more difficult for safe abortion facilities to exist and function. Steadily they close. While some can find a safe place, I am concerned that with these policies, we will be encouraging desparate women to find marginal and incompetent clinics which are becoming more prevalent. This is currently a moving target, and the injuries/deaths will increase. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Abortion risks: Abortions usually have no long-term physical consequences for the woman. In rare cases it can cause scarring inside the uterus making future pregnancies difficult or impossible. Multiple terminations can cause preterm delivery by cervical incompetence in future pregnancies. Terminations can sometimes cause a hefty psychological toll. ...Read more
Belief?: It's not really a matter of belief: each state has laws that strictly determine how late an abortion can be perfomed legally. These laws differ between states, but are generally based on medical safety, beliefs about when life begins, and balancng rights of a woman with rights of her unborn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the latest stage to have an abortion?
- What is the latest month to have an abortion?
- What is the latest week to have an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best position to sleep when you have a broken wrist?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- What does it mean to have pain in the lower right abdomen?
- What can you do to stop itching in the hand if you have a fracture?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free