Doctor insights on:
What Arel The Downside To Having Abortion
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
Interrupts hormones: Mifepristone (aka ru 486) works by interrupting the pregnancy hormones which support the growth of the growing fetus and placenta. About 48 hours later, another medicine called Misoprostol is taken to help expel the pregnancy. This type of abortion is best done prior to 7 weeks, although sometime can be used even later up to 9 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the risks and potential downsides of having a colonoscopy?
- I have an appointment for restylane lip injections what is downside
- What are the benefits and downsides of using coconut oil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the legal age to have an abortion?
- What is the latest week to have an abortion?
- What are the side effects of having an abortion?
- What is the latest month to have an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free