Doctor insights on:
What Areas Of The Body Can Be Affected By A Skin Fungus
It can?: Tinea versacolor is the most common type of skin "fungus" that causes color changes. After it is treated the color usually returns to normal. There can be some permanent color change, but that is not usually the case. There are other fungal skin infections that could cause pigmentation changes, but they are not the usual ones. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
All over my body: You would feel it and you would see it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Areas of the body most affected by
- What body systems are affected by skin cancer?
- What body organs and body systems are affected by skin cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What body systems affected by cataracts?
- What are the parts of the body cirrhosis affected by cirrhosis?
- What body organ is affected by hepatitis?
- What are the body systems affected by hypertension?
- Talk to a dermatologist online