Doctor insights on:
What Are Your Opinions On Castor Oil
Soaks: It's best to soak a piece of cloth with the castor oil, then place it over the area to be treated. The traditional material is flannel. You can also then place a heating pad over the cloth, but place something between them so that the heating pad doesn't come in contact with the castor oil. ...Read more
How can I make my lashes naturally grow longer? I heard castor oil really helps…but is it true? Or is there a better alternative?
No;waiting: It is your genetic inheritance. Tincture of time is best. Mascara makes it look longer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the health benefits of castor oil?
- What is castor oil used for eyelashes?
- Can you put castor oil in your eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does castor oil make your eyelashes grow?
- How to grow your eyebrows thicker with castor oil?
- What do you use castor oil for?
- What are the uses of castor oil for the face hair?
- What is castor oil used for medicinally?