Doctor insights on:
What Are White Spots On Pelvic Ultrasound
The sonogram is a test that looks at body organs with no radiation. It uses sound waves and can give us a 2 dimensional view of organs such as the kidney, liver, heart, and lungs. It can define spaces that are either solid or full of fluid. I can also guide large needles into an organ or near the spine, and can help define the area being cut open. Its a ...Read more
Blood flow: The dots are the arterial blood flow(red) venous (blue). ...Read more
Not enough info: There is not enough information provided to answer the question. Couldn't even begin to speculate. What does the ultrasound report say? Black spot could mean almost anything normal or abnormal. ...Read more
Not enough info: There is not enough information provided to answer the question. Wouldnt try to speculate. What does the ultrasound report say? Black spot could mean almost anything normal or abnormal. May be worthwhile to discuss the results with your doc. ...Read more
Bright white spot on a pelvic ultrasound is? History of CSA, exposure to HPV 15y ago, relatives w cancer, urine retention no uti, post coital bleeding
Ultrasound results: that sounds inconclusive at this point. More information would be needed. Follow up with your physician for the results and a final course of action. ...Read more
Pelvic Ultrasound: You lie on a table. Gel is placed on your skin. A sonographer moves a device called a transducer over your pelvis. If it is transvaginal, a cylindrical probe with gel will be inserted internally. The transducer sends out sound waves, which bounce off the tissues inside your body. The transducer also captures the waves that bounce back. The ultrasound machine creates images from the sound waves. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are white spots on transvaginal ultrasound?
- What are the blue red spots on a transvaginal ultrasound?
- What are the little white spots on my testicles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the little white spots on orange sections?
- What do white spots on a ultrasound on a babys stomache mean?
- What are the white spots on my body that come and go?
- White spots on brain mri what are they
- Talk to a radiologist online for free