Doctor insights on:
What Are Vaso Spasms
For a week I've been having spasming in my left side.kidney area it's not painful just uncomfortable. What can it be?
Stone or infection: You have a urinary tract infection or perhaps a kidney stone or both. ...Read more
I have never had this happen before, but the other night I was woken up by my left calf spasming an tightening really painfully. What could this be?
Might have rectal spasming.Have 1 internal hemmorhoid, possible fissure. Can't tell if I am spasming, but the pain i feel is in bursts. What can I do
Anal Fissure: Nothing. Keep your bowels moving. Keep the area as clean as possible and let the tissue heal. No more anal play until you are better. ...Read more
The muscles in my lower back have been spasming for a couple hours now without pain. What could be the cause?
Back pain: The spasm in the back can be due to lot of reasons, it is mostly seen with back sprain or other related musculoskeletal issues. You can use heating pad, over the counter topical cream such as bengay or asper cream. If symptoms persist then see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of bladder spasms?
- What are the causes of muscle spasms in the back?
- What are the benefits of turmeric for colon spasm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of uncontrollable muscle spasms?
- What are the treatments for diverticulitis with constipation and spasms?
- What are the causes of muscle spasms in the neck?
- What are the causes of muscle spasms in legs?
- What are the consequences of a diaphragmatic muscle spasm?