Doctor insights on:
What Are The Vitamins Helpful For Vitiligo Treatment
Can vitiligo be stopped from further spreading? How? Is there certain vitamins/ nutrients to take? ( for 5 year old kid)
Unlikely: True vitiligo is a geneticlly derived deficiency in pigment formation in a variety of patches on the skin.It clusters around the neck, face and hands. Dermatologists do have some specific treatments that help in some cases. This is not a nutrient deficiency issue and a diet change will not alter the process. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a vitiligo and I am taking 1000mcg vitamin b12,800mcg folic acid,300mg a-lipoic acid and taking daily sunlight,does all these hav any side eff?
All very safe: Vits. B12, Folic Acid and Alpha Lipoic Acid are all very safe without side effects. B12 and a-lipoic acid are in many foods. Folic acid is actually synthetic but we covert it folate, found in food. About half of people have trouble converting folic acid to folate so you might be better off taking the L-5-MTHF form of folate. See http://www.progressivehealth.com/vitiligo-home-remedies.htm for more. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitiligo vitamin treatment
- What vitamins to take for vitiligo?
- What is a really good treatment for vitiligo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nutrition vitamins for vitiligo
- Vitiligo vitamin deficiency
- Are there any vitamins that help with vitiligo?
- Vitiligo treatment oil
- Talk to a dermatologist online