Doctor insights on:
What Are The Usual Side Effects Of Wellbutrin
Wellbutrin (buproprion hydrochloride) is an antidepressant/anxiolytic that works by inhibiting neuronal uptake of norepinephrine and Dopamine (aminoketone). It is also used for impulsivity as seen in adhd and smoking. Common side effects include xerostomia (dry mouth), headache, agitation, nausea, dizziness, constipation, tremor, diaphoresis, abnormal ...Read more
When do the side effects of wellbutrin usually begin? I'm on day 4 of taking wellbutrin and have had no side effects, which is great.
You may not have any: Wellbutirin has very few side effects for most patients (no weight gain, no sexual side effects). I does have the potential anticholinergic effects (dry mouth, constipation, hot flashes, blurred vision) but few of my patients complain of these. Some patients had seizures when it first came out but with the current directions for prescribing this problem has been avoided. ...Read more
What happens when people occasionally drink too much alchohol on wellbutrin? Serious side effects? Thanks
Seizures: It is not good idea to drink alcohol in excess with any medication meaning more than 1 or 2 drinks at a time.. One of the potential side effects of wellbutrin is seizures. Alcohol particularly alcohol withdrawal also can cause seizures. The potential for seizures is additive. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- What are the side effects of cortisone shots for mortons neuroma?
- What are the side effects of tuberculosis medicines such as rifampin and inh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the long term side effects of lisinopril?
- What are the side effects of celexa and xanax?
- What are the side effects of carotid artery surgery?
- What are the most common side effects of heart bypass surgery?
- Talk to a neurologist online