Doctor insights on:
What Are The Usual Side Effects Of Wellbutrin
What to do if I have been on wellbutrin (bupropion) 150mg once a day for, oh maybe 3 side effects of wellbutrin (bupropion)?
Ask again: I think you have at least two questions here. Rephrase the question and ask again. How long have you been on Wellbutrin (bupropion)? What is your question about side effects? You should also not hesitate to ask the doctor who prescribed your medication. Good luck and best wishes. ...Read more
When do the side effects of wellbutrin (bupropion) usually begin? I'm on day 4 of taking wellbutrin (bupropion) and have had no side effects, which is great.
You may not have any: Wellbutirin has very few side effects for most patients (no weight gain, no sexual side effects). I does have the potential anticholinergic effects (dry mouth, constipation, hot flashes, blurred vision) but few of my patients complain of these. Some patients had seizures when it first came out but with the current directions for prescribing this problem has been avoided. ...Read more
Several possible: With wellbutrin (bupropion) sr you might experience dry mouth, nausea, headache, flushing, sweating, loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping, dizziness, strange taste in mouth, etc. You could also have ringing in the ears, fast heartbeat, agitation, and in rare cases, confusion. You should tell your physician about any of these side effects. Taken as prescribed, it should be a safe medication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of paxil wellbutrin
- Side effects of wellbutrin xl
- Side effects of wellbutrin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of taking wellbutrin and celexa
- Effexor vs wellbutrin side effects
- What are the usual short term effects of donating plasma?
- What are the usual effects of portal vein thrombosis?
- Talk to a neurologist online