Doctor insights on:
What Are The Uses Of Coxcomb Injections For A Meniscus Bursa Condition
Torn cartilage: In the knee joint there are two types of cartilage, articular cartilage and meniscal cartilage. The meniscus is a triangular shaped piece of fibro-cartilage that sits between the femur and tibia. The meniscus can tear as a result of injury or secondary degenerative changes that occur over time. Because the meniscus cartilage dies not have it's own blood supply, tears often need surgery to fix. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Variable: About 3 to 6 weeks with rest most of the time. ...Read more
9 weeks post meniscus repair. Was doing great and began to use it more. Pain has returned and now swelling. Do i hurt it?
Ask for protocol: Did you have an arthroscopic menisectomy (removal) or repair? In my patients that have an isolated meniscal repair i suggest riding a bike at 4-6 weeks with a high seat. If a menisectomy is performed recovery may be faster, and with a meniscal transplant things progress slower. You should ask your physician for info on their protocol... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is lateral discoid meniscus definitely a condition that could existed at birth or within 1 year of birth. Is this a developmental condition?
If there is still minor swelling a week after a cortisone injection for a meniscus tear, has the treatment attempt failed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the risks of riding rollercoasters for a person with pacemaker?
- What are the common types of leukemia for a 25 year old?
- What are the benefits of honey cinnamon for use with psoriasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the effects of occasional marijuana use on a developing teenagers brain?
- What are the signs of a growth spurt for teenagers?
- What are the pros and cons of taking dhea for a teenager?
- What are the most common complications of a nissen fundoplication for gerd?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free