Doctor insights on:
What Are The Uses Of Anodyne
Most likely safe: Meladerm is an over the counter skin lightening agent. It contains no prescription medications. It does have some acids used for chemical peels so be careful not to overuse it. Chemical peels can be very useful for treating many skin conditions. The real question is it effective enought to justify the cost. ...Read more
Scars or marks: Usuually you can suspect someone may be using drugs via injection(iv) methods when you see multiple puncture marks on their arms (usually at the fold of the inner elbow) hands, neck, feet/toes and even woman's breasts (yep, their breasts ). Repeated abscesses (like a large pimple) can also develop at the sites where they are injecting. ...Read more
Yes: What's the alternative?Get a more detailed answer ›
Briefly,: It is the measure of agglutination of red blood cells and can be used as a measurement of the relative concentration of antibody in serum. The red blood cell acts as the antigen and antibody in the serum 'agglutinates' the antigen. Can also be utilized to quantitate virus and bacteria. Although not a medical site this reference is good: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/hemagglutination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to use for gas and bloating?
- What to use for smelly discharge?
- What to use for allergic reactions?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to use for constipation in pregnancy?
- What is the use of milk of magnesia?
- What to use for wasp stings?
- What to use for body acne?
- Anodyne therapy contraindications