Doctor insights on:
What Are The Tiny Red Dots On My Skin
My 3 yo got a bug bite a week ago. All that's left is two small red dots flush to the skin. Should i be concerned? No redness around them.
Bug Bites: Although bug bites can be dramatic and even hurt when you get bit, most heal well as you describe. You have looked for all the concerns that would signal an infection, like surrounding redness or swelling. It appears that this is healing well and it may take some time for the small red dots to completely resolve. ...Read more
I have been getting a sting on my skin the a small pencil eraser bump appears with a red dot in the middle. Few minutes later the red dot goes away leaving the redness. They come one at a time but I get up to 50 a day.they eventually fade. Any idea?
Rash: You probably have urticariaGet a more detailed answer ›
I have som tiny red dots on my skin every where of my body and the number of them is growin, they are smaller than 1 mm, what are these?
Since a few months I have small red dots on my skin and lots of tiny red veins appeared. Now since a few days itching with no rash all over feet/body?
I have red dots on my skin they itch likemosquito bites and look like mosquito bites , there's a big dot and small ones surrounding it what is it?
I got badly sun burnt today, and my skin is a rosie red, but the thing is, the burns have tiny white dots all over them, whys this? How do I fix it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the tiny red spots on my skin?
- What are these little red dots on my skin?
- What are those red dots on my skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the red spots on my skin?
- What are the red dots on my tongue?
- What are the black dots on my skin?
- What are the red blood spots on my skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online