Doctor insights on:
What Are The Tests That Indicate Conception
11 days post ov: Pregnancy tests are reliable by about 11 days after ovulation, there are cases (and many stories) about tests being positive earlier but these are either rare cases or not true. Since it is not possible to "know" exactly what day conception was, it's usually more helpful to time testing based on ovulation. ...Read more
Possible. : Repeat it in another week. It is possibly a false negative. ...Read more
Yes ask your OB: If you have regular 28 day cycles then u can figure back , your OB should be able to do it for u. ...Read more
What are chances of conception: 13m count, 70% mobility, 12% morphology. Female age 30 with normal ferility test results?
Can overidrel give false positives even in a blood test it would be a week since conception i had positive tests as well as a blood test n a negative?
Conception: How quickly conception occurs is more of a theological or philosophical question than a biologic one. If we define conception as evidence of fertilization than within 24 hrs of the addition of sperm to an egg we can see evidence of fertilization; release of the second polar body and two distinct pronuclei one from the egg and one from the sperm. Implantation occurs after embryo transfer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the tests that indicate anencephaly?
- What are the tests that indicate hypopigmentation?
- Tests indicate polycythemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does petechiae indicate?
- What indicates psychiatric decompensation?
- What does a subnormal temperature indicate?
- What does protein in the urine indicate?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free