Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symthoms For High Blood Pressure It Runs In My Family
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
High blood pressure runs in my family. My mom's BP will be as high as 200/? Sometimes. Why does my BP stay around 100/70-even when stressed out?
My husband has high blood pressure at dr visits.. Hbp runs in his fam.. Dr never gives anything for it... If left untreated is this not dangerous?
I have high blood pressure and no insurance. We can't afford it even on Obama care. What would be your advice? I'm only 42 and it runs in the fam.
High BP: You can change your diet and walk everyday. If you are overweight, try to lose a few pounds. Eat more vegetables and fruit. Do not eat salty foods. Also get a salt substitute such as Salt Sense that substitutes some sodium chloride with potassium chloride. Fruits have a high concentration of potassium. Eat an apple a day...especially after dinner. Try to purchase a home BP cuff and keep track. ...Read more
High blood pressure is there test to locate why this is happening and hwere in body? 180/105 i weight 120 pounds nobody in family has this issues.
Does high blood pressure/hypertension qualify for family medical leave and if so how high must the blood pressure be to qualify?
I have a family history of High Blood Pressure and take adderallxr on school days. If I'm taking care of myself, exercise and eat well can I avoid it?
Adderall XR, high BP: Family history of high B.P. does not absolutely determine that you will have high B.P. It is one risk factor. Adderall XR can cause B.P. increase, Tachycardia, Palpitation. See Physician for Balanced Diet with protein, carbohydrates, less Fat, Minerals, Vitamins and Anti-oxidants See Psychiatrist for Diagnosis; discuss need for Adderall XR, gradual decrease, medications for anxiety; Therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if the blood vessels in my head are inflamed?
- What are the asthma medications available for people with high blood pressure?
- What are the health benefits of kelp for high blood pressure cholesterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best preventative methods for high blood pressure?
- What are the symptoms of high blood pressure in women?
- What are the benefits of nattokinase for high blood pressure?
- What are the causes of high blood pressure in women?
- Talk to a cardiologist online