Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of Rubbing Alcohol Overdose
No: Best to see your otolaryngologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sore on leg. Tender to touch. Similar to ingrown hair. Blood/clear discharge when cleaned. Cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Feels warm.No other symptoms.
Infection: could be infection such as a folliculitis or early staph infection. clean with soap and water and apply topical antibiotic ointment 2-3 times per day. apply heat to it for 10-15 minutes at a time once or twice an hour (more if you can) to help it drain. If it is red and hot and bulging it could be an early access. If it enlarges see a doctor to have it drained. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rubbing alcohol overdose
- Symptoms of drinking rubbing alcohol
- Rubbing alcohol poisoning symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What's in rubbing alcohol
- What toxic chemicals are in rubbing alcohol?
- What are the dangers of smelling rubbing alcohol?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with rubbing alcohol overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free