Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Symptoms in a woman: Symptoms felt by a woman who is pregnant include things her partner might not be able to understand. Signs are things he might be able to see. Symptoms of early pregnancy include breast tenderness, drowsiness, nausea. Signs of early pregnancy include breast swelling, slight physical changes around the nipple and cervix, sometimes vomiting. She should take a pregnancy test if late for a period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pregnancy symptoms: If you're sexually active, the best indicator is a missed period. Athough you might have some spotting or vaginal discharge. Sore breasts, fatigue, nausea, dizziness, mild cramping, or nothing at all are some of the typical symptoms of early pregnancy. To know for sure, please take a pregnancy test and see your doctor. ...Read more
No Symptoms: A pregnant female's body does not know it is pregnant until the fetus is big enough to be sharing blood and chemicals with the mother. That happens about fourteen days after conception. Thus there are no symptoms in the mother that can be related to pregnancy in the first week. ...Read more
Wrong question: You keep asking questions that would fill a whole book. That doesn't work here. What are your specific symptoms and one specific question about your symptoms? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy after iui?
- What are the symptoms of one month pregnancy?
- What are the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera shot?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a tubal pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms in the first month of pregnancy?
- What are the early symptoms of pregnancy before missing period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online