Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of Pneumonia In Children
Depends upon degree : Pneumonias can vary from minor to severe. Minor infections might be cleared up in a week while severe pneumonias may require months for recovery. If there is a lot of lung destruction there may not be full recovery. ...Read more
Walking pneumonia.: Rather than hitting you like a ton of bricks like a typical pneumonia, walking (atypical) pneumonia can present with more subtle symptoms that may linger for even weeks before you think they may be deserving of medical attention. May present with a little cough, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, fever. Regular pneumonia would have same symptoms, but stronger and more dramatic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cough, SOB,fever: The most common symptoms of pneumonia are cough, sputum production, shortness of breath, fever, chills, and chest pain on inspiration. If its caused by a bacteria doctors will prescribe antibiotics that can usually cure the infection and lead to resolution of all symptoms. ...Read more
Are the symptoms of pneumonia and the flu the same body is very achy and i'm very tired and coughing?
Yes: The symptoms of influenza and pneumonia are very similar. Influenza can cause viral pneumonia. Both are characterized by cough, fever, constitutional symptoms and prostration. Influenza in the usa occurs between november and april with the highest incidence in the winter months. Get evaluated by your md. Hope you get better soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are symptoms of pneumonia in children?
- What are the symptoms of walking pneumonia in children?
- Symptoms of walking pneumonia in children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of pneumonia in children under 5
- Symptoms of pneumonia in infants
- What are the symptoms of pneumonia in adults?
- What are the signs and symptoms of pneumonia?
- Talk to a pediatrician online