Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A Unbalanced Thyroid
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
We have case , femal patien , age 60 years, the TSH less than 0.05 while T4 in normal range , and she has not any symptom of thyroidism , is it ok ?
Subclinical hyperthy: A low TSH with a normal T4 and no symptoms is usually subclinical hyperthyroidism. She may have a multinodular goiter that is autonomously functioning, or very early graves disease. A T3 (liothyronine) level and free T4 level should be checked. There is a higher risk of developing atrial fibrillation despite the normal T4 level, but many endocrinologists would just follow her levels for progression. ...Read more
This is lab results for tsh would this indicatate hyper thyroidism 31 male gad and many symptoms like aches, itch, ect.?
(TSH 0.701 uIU/mL)
Normal: Range for most laboratoriesGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What problems are caused by an unbalanced diet?
- Can stress cause your thyroid to be unbalanced?
- What is the difference between a balanced diet an unbalanced diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have an unbalanced diet?
- What are symptoms of thyroid disorders?
- What are symptoms of thyroid?
- What are the symptoms of a overactive thyroid?
- Can unbalanced thyroid cause anger?