Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A Unbalanced Thyroid
We have case , femal patien , age 60 years, the TSH less than 0.05 while T4 in normal range , and she has not any symptom of thyroidism , is it ok ?
Subclinical hyperthy: A low TSH with a normal T4 and no symptoms is usually subclinical hyperthyroidism. She may have a multinodular goiter that is autonomously functioning, or very early graves disease. A T3 (liothyronine) level and free T4 level should be checked. There is a higher risk of developing atrial fibrillation despite the normal T4 level, but many endocrinologists would just follow her levels for progression. ...Read more
This is lab results for tsh would this indicatate hyper thyroidism 31 male gad and many symptoms like aches, itch, ect.?
(TSH 0.701 uIU/mL)
Normal: Range for most laboratoriesGet a more detailed answer ›
For Simplification..: Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. - And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges . Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL -TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can unbalanced thyroid cause anger?
- What problems are caused by an unbalanced diet?
- Can stress cause your thyroid to be unbalanced?
- What is the difference between a balanced diet an unbalanced diet?
- What is the difference between a balanced unbalanced diet?
- What happens if you have an unbalanced diet?
- What are symptoms of thyroid disorders?
- What are symptoms of thyroid?
- What are the causes of an unbalanced diet?