Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A Tubal Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Pain, bleeding: A tubal pregnancy (ectopic pregnancy) can feel like belly pain and bleeding from your vagina (even brown stains or slight bleeding). Sometimes you don't have any symptoms until your tube ruptures. Then your belly pain can be sharp and severe, you may have bleeding, and you may feel dizzy. Please see your doc right away! this is an emergency. ...Read more
Yes : Most commonly, ectopics are diagnosed by ultrasound findings or lab abnormalities. The complaints of bleeding/spotting with pain/cramping are usually what brings women in for evaluation. Unfortunately, these symptoms are common in normal pregnancy. We use HCG levels and ultrasound to figure out if things are progressing as they should. Rarely, thanks to early care, a woman will have severe pain. ...Read more
Depends: Initially symptoms of pregnancy. Then pain in the lower abdomen, low grade, then increasing in intensity and confused with stomach virus, menstrural cramp, appendicitis or bowel cramp. The pain may get severe and then disappear. If it disapears, that is the point of greatest danger. The tube ruptures, the pain relieved but bleeding begins. Bleeding is usually present. Hemorrhage is ocurring. ...Read more
Tubal pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy occurs outside the uterus. Signs for an ectopic pregnancy can include pain or cramping in the lower abdomen, mild vaginal bleeding, pain w urination, pain with bowel movements or pain in the area of the ovary. These initial symptoms can present within the 5th to 8th week of the last normal menstrual period. With a later ectopic pregnancy, there can be heavy bleeding & pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs and symptoms of a tubal pregnancy?
- What are the main symptoms of a failed tubal ligation?
- What are the chances of having an ectopic pregnancy after a tubal ligation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy before a missed period?
- What are the early signs of a tubal pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy after a week?
- What are the first signs of a tubal pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online