Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A Heart Attack
Variable: The classic symptoms of a heart attack are crushing pain in the middle of the chest, sometimes accompanied by sweats, nausea, shortness of breath, & pain radiating into the left jaw or arm. But the most common symptom of heart disease in women is fatigue, and you can have a heart attack with no symptoms whatsoever. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Be Careful: Symptoms include chest pain of different types, the pain can radiate to the neck, or the back or the arms, bad indigestion can also be a sign, heart palpitation, associated sweating or feeling of doom, associated anxiety, feeling very weak and short of breath. There are other symptoms. If you are having chest pain and worried, call 911 now before it is too late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am curious what the definite symptoms of a heart attack are. I have done heart tests before and my heart is in great shape. Would just like to know.
Symptoms of a: heart attack mainly consist of chest pain, substernally or left side of the chest. The pain may radiate to the neck and left upper arm. Typically, the pressure in the chest is described like some one were sitting on your chest. One can have sweating, nausea or shortness of breath. The EKG and blood tests called troponin are the best laboratory tests to confirm it. ...Read more
Not gender specific: Atypical findings are not exclusive to female gender. They can go from being silent to feeling gi discomfort ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the heart attack symptoms?
- What is a heart attack symptoms?
- What are the symptoms of heart attack for women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of heart attack in men?
- What are the signs and symptoms of heart attack?
- What are the symptoms of a first heart attack?
- What are the symptoms of a heart attack in women?
- Talk to a cardiologist online