Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A Flu
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
Flu vs cold: According to Mayo Clinic Flu sxs may include “Fever over 100F (38C), Aching muscles, especially in your back, arms and legs, Chills & sweats, Headache, Dry Cough, Fatigue and weakness, Nasal Congestion.” Common cold symptoms include: Cough, congestion, watery eyes, sneezing, sore throat, mild headache, low grade fever & mild body aches. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swine Flu: symptoms may include: fever, severe, headache, body aches / pains, chills,fatigue, weakness, cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, diarrhea & vomiting. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/swine-flu/basics/symptoms/con-20034916 Real-time polymerase chain reaction can be used for accurate diagnosis. To avoid Flu, wash your hands before touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Wash with warm > ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of gastric flu?
- What are the symptoms of the flu?
- What are the symptoms of the fujian flu?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of the new strain of flu?
- What can cause flu like symptoms?
- Symptoms of flu
- Flu shot symptoms
- What are the symptoms of a cold or flu?