Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A First Heart Attack
Heart attack --: Heart attack is heart attack -- actually many people don't survive the first one. The spectrum of symptoms include: chest pain, chest pressure across the entire chest and tightness, shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting, cold sweat feeling like going out literally. If you have chest pain, don't try to figure things out, instead call 911 straightaway! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wondering about myocarditis. In hospital 3 weeks ago, presented first as heart attack, after no damage found told is myo. Home to rest and off work. Still symptoms. How long? And can I make it worse?
Heart attack: Common symptoms of a heart attack are chest pain, sweating, shortness of breath, fatigue at times jaw pain. Usually the chest pain starts with exertion and progresses to pain at rest. Some feel heart burn like symptoms and some never have an y symptoms at all. Remember women tend to have atypical symptoms such as back pain, shoulder pain and fatigue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: The classic symptoms of a heart attack are crushing pain in the middle of the chest, sometimes accompanied by sweats, nausea, shortness of breath, & pain radiating into the left jaw or arm. But the most common symptom of heart disease in women is fatigue, and you can have a heart attack with no symptoms whatsoever. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the first aid for heart attack?
- What is the first sign of a heart attack?
- What are the heart attack symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of a heart attack?
- What is the chance havin a heart attack after the first?
- What are the symptoms of heart attack for women?
- What are the main symptoms of a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online