Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A Broken Toe
Yes: We call it rice rest, ice, compression and elevation. The toe should be stabilized as well especially depending on which one it is. Compression can be achieved with coban or coflex wrapping. Post op shoe is advisable as well to prevent further problems for 6 weeks or depending on the toe if it is not the big toe buddy splint it to the neighboring toe place a pad between them first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms if you get a broken toe?
- Broken middle toe symptoms
- Broken toe infection symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Broken big toe symptoms
- What is the treatment for a broken toe?
- What to do for a broken toe?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken foot top by big toe?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free