Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms Of A Broken Toe
Swelling and Pain: If your experiencing swelling, pain, decreased range of motion or anything out of the ordinary for you and it lasts more than a few days then get it checked by your doctor. Use the rice method to help- rest, ice, compression and elevation. Your whole hand's function is dependent on your thumb. If your thumb doesn't work, neither will your hand. I would get an x-ray if not better in 3-5 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms if you get a broken toe?
- Broken middle toe symptoms
- Broken toe infection symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Broken big toe symptoms
- What is the treatment for a broken toe?
- What to do for a broken toe?
- What if toe is broken?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free