Doctor insights on:
What Are The Symptoms And Characteristics Of Endometriosis
An abnormal condition where some endometrial tissue, which is lining tissue of the uterus, is located outside the uterus. The displaced tissue, just like the tissue lining the uterus, bleeds during each menstrual cycle. Endometriosis can be very painful, and can result ...Read more
Endo: The most comon symptom is severe dysmenorrhea or pain with menses that is not relived by use of nsaid's and or bcp for more than 3 mo. Fatigue, painful intercoures, pain with bowel movements, bloating around ovulation and menses are other comon nonspecific symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Typical symptoms of endometriosis include: painful period, painful sexual intercourse, and infertility. There is no significant correlation between severity of pain and degree of endometriosis Many patients with endometriosis do not have any symptoms. The gold standard of diagnosis of endometriosis is through laparoscopy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Painful menses: The most common symptoms is painful menses, which often start at a young age. In severe cases, women may have pain throughout the month. The most common timing is pain that comes on in the fews days prior to the menses, intensifies at the beginning of the menstrual bleeding, and then tapers off. Endometriosis can also cause or contribute to infertility. There's more but no more room! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of endometriosis after menopause?
- What are the characteristics of atherosclerosis?
- What are the characteristics of cerebral palsy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some characteristics of als?
- What are the general characteristics of lipids?
- What are the characteristics of cystic fibrosis?
- What are the characteristics of shingles?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free