Doctor insights on:
What Are The Statistics For People Getting Ischemia
The PWLTTO Group: That's the best group i know of. It's the... People who listen to their oncologist group. ...Read more
Gastro: Gastroenteritis is usually caused by a virus and just like the flu is transmitted from person to person. Unlike the flu, it is usually transmitted by poor hand hygeine. It can come in waves on certain communities and during certain tomes of year (spring/summer). Anyone can get gastroenteritis - prevention with good hand washing and food storage is key. ...Read more
Not rare: Back in the old days, 30000 americans, many of them young women, died of cancer of the cervix. The only reason this isn't happening nowadays is that we're picking it up earlier and treating it before it fully expresses itself. The hpv vaccine will lower the frequency, but the lesions that precede cervical cancer are very common. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stroke risk groups: Smokers, people with high blood pressure, and diabetes mellitus. These are the most common risk factors. Atrial fibrillation is also an important risk factor. There is a rare condition called Berger's disease that has a very high risk of stroke, in particular in Berger patients who smoke. ...Read more
Ischemia: Symptoms, treatment/medicatiosn vary depending upon the type of organ involved. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What types of people get vasculitis?
- What are the causes of cerebral ischemia?
- What symptoms suggest ischemia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is cardiac ischemia?
- What is cerebral ischemia?
- What is the significance of provocable ischemia?
- What are treatments for anteroseptal ischemia?
- Talk to a cardiologist online