Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs Of A Yeast Infection In Women
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is AZO yeast safe for males? I recently had sex with a woman and show no signs of a yeast infection physically, but my stomach won't stop growling.
Yeast: Yes, it is safe for malesGet a more detailed answer ›
Maybe but: Vaginal itching and in the surrounding area called the vulva can be a sign of a yeast infection in the skin. If it happening from time to time that is not likely. Simple heat & sweating are the most common cause of occassional genital itching. Herpes can present as itching which comes and goes. Allergic reactions to houselhold products can too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can be but unlikely: Vaginal yeast infections are very common in women and mostly have nothing to do with diabetes. If you have diabetes, you're more likely to get them because sugar in the urine feeds yeast cells normally present on the skin anyway which can lead to overgrowth. If you're worried about having diabetes, please see your doctor. A hba1c can be checked. If you're spilling sugar in urine, it will be high. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs of a yeast infection in men?
- What are the signs of a kidney infection in women?
- What are the causes of a yeast infection in women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of a kidney infection in women?
- What are the signs of a urinary tract infection in a young male?
- What are the symptoms of a yeast infection in men?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free