Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs Of A Fever
Tick fevor: Symptoms of colorado tick fever start 3 to 6 days after getting the tick bite. A sudden fever continues for 3 days, goes away, then comes back 1 to 3 days later for another few days. Other symptoms include:generalized weakness, headache behind the eyes, muscle aches, nausea and vomiting, rash (may be light-colored), sensitivity to light ( photophobia), skin pain, sweating. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Could be many: Fever (an elevated body temperature) can be accompanied by (signs of) rash, especially forehead and cheeks, headaches, chills, dehydration, feeling of malaise (fatigue), general redness of the face (if not an outright rash), sweats (as fever abates) and many more. An md could give a more detailed answer as I am but an orthodontist...I answered as it says you have been waiting a while for an answer. ...Read more
Dengue Fever: According to the center for disease control & prevention, dengue fever can present with high fevers (i.e. 104 f) with accompanying symptoms like muscle & joint pain, severe headches, intense pain behind the eyes, nausea, vomiting, swollen glands & rash. Severe dengue can lead to drop in body temperature, bloody gums or vomitus, severe abdominal pain, difficulty breathing & restlessness. ...Read more
See below: Coccidioidomycosis is a fungal disease picked up through inhalation. Often the symptoms are mild and the disease not recognized. In one to three weeks when they do occur they include fever, cough, chest pain that can be severe, chills, night sweats, headache, fatigue, joint pains and a red painful bumpy rash. It can take months to fully recover and you should be followed for dissemination. ...Read more
Fever: Nocturnal fevers are often associated with tuberculosis, but can occur with a wide variety of other conditions. If the fevers persist would strongly recommend seeing a doctor and having this evaluated. If feasible would begin with an infectious diseases expert, and there are many fine ones in the detroit area. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs of a tooth infection does it make a person cough up mucus?
- What are the signs of a growth spurt for teenagers?
- What are some of the signs of a broken or fractured hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs of a broken ankle?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are the signs of a yeast infection vs normal discharge?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free