Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Crohn's Disease
What are the early signs of Crohn's ? Ie. Those symptoms that will occur at 1st stage of the disease
Many early signs: Early signs include abdominal pain, rectal bleeding, constipation, diarrhea, joint pain and sometimes fever.Abdominal pain followed by diarrhea will usually occur after eating a meal. Fatigues is early sign, other findings include anal sores, fissures or cracks and skin tags. Sometimes misdaignosed, confused with other ailments. ...Read more
Wide array of symtom: Crohn's can occur anywhere in the GI tract from one end to the other. Because of this the symptoms vary widely. The most common sites are the small intestine and colon. Because of the crohn's will commonly present with abdominal pain, cramping and diarrhea. Of course many other things cause this as well. If symptoms like this persist they should be evaluated by your physician. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Variable: Symptoms can include abdominal crampy pain, diarhea 8-12 times per day, blood in stool, loss of appetite, weight loss, fatigue, inflammatory process near anus among others. If suspicious see either a colorectal surgeon or gastroenterologist for an evaluation and opinion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Crohn's symptom: There are many. Here is a video summary with pictures of various problem seen with crohn's disease. <a href="http://www.Laendo.Net/english/inflammatory-bowel-disease-88079022" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.Laendo.Net/english/inflammatory-bowel-disease-88079022</a>. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the common signs and symptoms of heart disease?
- What are the signs and symptoms of heart disease?
- What are the signs and symptoms of celiac disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs and symptoms of leukopenia?
- What are the signs and symptoms of approaching kidney failure?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are the signs and symptoms of addison's disease?