Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Cancer
Depends: The female system is complicated. Sometimes there are no symptoms which is why pap smears are important. Sometimes ther might be pain or irregular bleeding. Sometimes people have weird complaints like bloating or bowel habit changes. Sometimes women complain that their abdomens feel funny and have trouble explaining it. If you are worried, seek advice from your doctor. ...Read more
Hematuria: The most common presentation of bladder cancer is painless hematuria (blood in urine). Often the first step is a urine culture (to make sure not related to urinary tract infection) and cytology (to look for cancer cells in urine specimen). A cystoscopy is needed to confirm to diagnosis. ...Read more
Bleeding...: ..Be it spontaneous spotting or after sex. Sometimes there can be a watery or mucous discharge but that can be caused by many other problems. Pain is usually a sign of advanced disease. Screening pap smears and hpv vaccination are your two best weapons against this, the first for early detection and the other for prevention. ...Read more
Anything abnormal: First you look for something abnormal: pain, swelling, discoloration from normal, etc. These generally lead to a determination of the cause. If the cause is not solved with a dental procedure (root canal, extraction, etc) then the cause is abnormal. A biopsy or blood test is often recommended and/or referral to an oral surgeon. If you have habits like drinking, smoking, tobacco, go see a dentist! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs and symptoms of throat cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of pancreatic cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of anal cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs and symptoms of lung cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of liver cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of bowel cancer?
- What are the signs of cervical cancer and symptoms?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free