Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of An Ulcer
Ulcer: With stomach ulcer the pain gets worse with food, with small intestine ulcer the pain is worse while hungry and in the middle of the night. The most common causes of user is H Pylori infection, Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory medications like Motrin, Smoking and Alcohol. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have stomach ulcers and I was wondering what are the signs and symptoms of bleeding ulcers... Cause I think mine may be bleeding?
Dark stool: The main signs are bloody vomit and dark black stools. If you see these, call your doctor as soon as possible. ...Read more
Stomach pain : Discomfort in the upper stomach after eating, burning sensation, bloating, sometimes with nausea. In some cases "hunger pains" early in the morning or need to eat snacks throughout the day. In the case of a bleeding ulcer a main warning sign is black and tarry stool or throwing up blood either red or rusty or "coffee grounds". If this happens see a doctor or go to an emergency room immediately. ...Read more
It may: But not always. Some patients have no problems with eating while others have exacerbation of symptoms. ...Read more
Classical onset: Unilateral loss of vision, loss of balance and coordination, electrical shocks down back on flexion of neck, weakness and stiffness in legs, but also, more subtle, including focal weakness, fatigue, cognitive deterioration, double vision, dizziness, etc. Important, these presentations may be associated with other illnesses, and, in themselves are not diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs and symptoms of stomach ulcers?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a stomach ulcer?
- Gastric ulcers signs and symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Duodenal ulcers signs and symptoms
- Signs and symptoms of leg ulcers
- Signs and symptoms of a peptic ulcer
- Signs and symptoms of a duodenal ulcer
- What are the signs and symptoms of ulcers?