Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Adverse Reaction To Simvastatin
Classical onset: Unilateral loss of vision, loss of balance and coordination, electrical shocks down back on flexion of neck, weakness and stiffness in legs, but also, more subtle, including focal weakness, fatigue, cognitive deterioration, double vision, dizziness, etc. Important, these presentations may be associated with other illnesses, and, in themselves are not diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My LDL is high, blood pressure sometime high. Is it okay to take 10mg simvastatin and 80mg aspirin daily. Are there any risk or adverse effect.?
89 year old with symptoms of dementia; on 10 mg daily inderal; is there an appropriate alternative. She had adverse reaction to atenolol years ago. ?
Yes: The main question is whether her hypertension is adequately managed with inderal. If it is managed appropriately it is unlikely that 10 mg of Inderal is causing adverse effect on her brain. However if she is having any symptoms that can be construed as due to the inderal, perhaps an agent from a different class would be more suitable. We have believed that the beta blockers have psych se's. ...Read more
Bf given 4 shots yesterday and he keeps nearly passing out. This a normal reaction to the shots or could this be an adverse reaction?
No, but...: The phrase "most common adverse reaction" means that IF you have an adverse reaction to a medication, it's most likely to be that one. It's a statement about possibilities, not a warning that you will definitely get the reaction. ...Read more
Tincture of time: It is unlikely that any symptoms from the uncharacterized drugs in herbs would last more than a day or two. If they do, you probably haven't arrived at the right diagnosis. Discuss your symptoms and what you've done about them with your primary care physician to get on the right track. ...Read more
I'm worried i may have caused an adverse reaction by mixing alcohol and my medication. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs and symptoms of major drug reaction?
- What are the signs and symptoms of leukopenia?
- What are the signs of an allergic reaction to cajun or creole seasoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs and symptoms of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are the signs and symptoms of impetigo?
- What are the signs and symptoms of walking pneumonia?
- Talk to a cardiologist online