Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of A Yeast Infection
Vagina discharge etc: Symptoms may include vagina discharge with whitish cottage cheese kind of texture discharge, itchiness, redness, burning pain etc. Yes, other infection- bacterial infection also can happen-from bacterial vaginosis to many kind of std. Go to see gyn to get yourself checked. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What are the signs and symptoms of a yeast infection and how can it be treated naturally or will it go away on its own?
See doctor: Typically yeast infections have a white chunky "cottage cheese" discharge and the vagina and labia are extremely itchy. Probiotics or yogurt with acidophilus can help a mild yeast infection, but most require treatment with medication. There are several other types of infections that can occur in the vagina such as bacterial infections and STDs. See doctor to make sure what type of infection it is. ...Read more
Yeast Infection: Symptoms of a yeast infection may include: burning, redness & itching of the vulva; burning with urination & vaginal intercourse & a clumpy, white, vaginal discharge with no odor. Sometimes the discharge isn’t apparent. Over- the- counter medicines for yeast infections include: Micon 7, Monistat, Vagistat, Gynazole, Femcare, Gyne-lotrimin & Mycelex. ...Read more
My wife is breast feeding our 2 week old. What are the signs/symptoms of yeast infection of the breast that would require systemic prescription vs topical rx?
White plaques: White plaques on inside cheeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs and symptoms of a sinus infection?
- What are signs and symptoms of a yeast infection?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a broken or fractured hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a pinched nerve in the back?
- What are the symptoms of a male yeast infection?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken ankle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free