Doctor insights on:
What Are The Signs And Heart Attack Symptoms For Women
It could be varied: But can include chest pain, or radiation of pain to the jaw, neck, or arm, shortness of breath, or exertional shortness of breath, or sweats. Sometimes, people have atypical symptoms, such as discomfort in the abdomen. You might have nausea. Sometimes, it can be fatigue but this is pretty atypical. Keep in mind your risk factors. If you have them, be proactive and be tested... Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Same: The signs and symptoms are the same, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, arrhythmias, and such. The issue has been that for reasons not clearly understood, women presenting with the same symptoms as men are less likely to have been believed. Fortunately, that situation appears to have improved. ...Read more
Be Careful: Symptoms include chest pain of different types, the pain can radiate to the neck, or the back or the arms, bad indigestion can also be a sign, heart palpitation, associated sweating or feeling of doom, associated anxiety, feeling very weak and short of breath. There are other symptoms. If you are having chest pain and worried, call 911 now before it is too late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several different: Heart attack patients typical present with chest pressure, chest pain, neck or arm pain. In my female patients they can sometimes present with shortness of breath or fatigue. If you have concerning symptoms see your health care provider. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack in women
- What are the signs and symptoms of heart attack?
- What are the symptoms of heart attack for women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Womens heart attack symptoms
- What is the signs of heart attack?
- Signs before a heart attack in women
- Is heartburn a sign of a heart attack in women?
- Talk to a cardiologist online