Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Effects To Eecp
Bad breath, gas &...: In general, garlic is one of the healthiest foods we can eat & is generally well-tolerated, but not everyone tolerates it well. It famously causes bad breath.Some get intestinal gas or upset stomach from it. It can sting/irritate the skin.Some are allergic to it and report headaches, muscle aches, fatigue &/or dizziness but that's rare.See http://umm.Edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/garlic & comment:. ...Read more
Vidastat=Simvastatin: 1 in 10 people will get muscle aches. 1 in 100 will get mildly elevated liver tests. 1 in 1000 may have serious side effects involving the liver or muscles. The vast majority of people can take it with no side-effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- What are the side effects of dayquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of accutane?
- What are the side effects of glucosamine?
- What are the side effects of risperidone?
- What are the side effects of hyperthyroidism?
- What is the difference between eecp and heart bypass surgery?