Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Effects Of Steroids
Totally variable: Completely depends on which chemotherapy agents are being used (ex bleomycin vs. vincristine) Talk to your oncologist, and be selective when getting info from internet. Can start here: http://m.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/treatmenttypes/chemotherapy/understandingchemotherapyaguideforpatientsandfamilies/index Take care. ...Read more
Accutane: Common ones are anemia, dry eyes, conjunctivitis, increase liver enzymes, dry inflamed skin, rash, muscle/joint/back pains, increase cholesterol & sugar. Rare ones are diabetes, mood changes, anxiety, seizures, psychosis, asthma, cataracts, kidney or intestine infections or arthritis. ...Read more
Several serious ones: Accutane is linked to a series of serious side effects, including bowel diseases like Crohn’s disease, liver damage, depression, and miscarriage and birth defects if taken during pregnancy. Here is a link to a more complete listing of side effects http://www.drugwatch.com/accutane/side-effects.php ...Read more
Rare inflammation: Hyalgan and its cousin viscosupplementation medications have very minimal side effects. Rarely a significant inflammation can occur that looks like a knee infection (most reported with brand synvisc). Otherwise minor discomfort after the injection is all you should experience. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the emotional side effects after taking steroids?
- Side effects of steroids in the feet
- What are the side effects of taking steroids for baby lungs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of anabolic steroids
- Winstrol steroid side effects
- Steroids for inflammation side effects
- Estrogenic side effects of steroids
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free