Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Effects Of Steroids
Can i take steroids for muscles building, how it help me and what are the side effects is steroids?
Hope you won't: This is an important question and i'm glad you asked. You will gain muscle, but this still may not be what you want. Most women prefer a man who looks naturally fit. There are medical side-effects that you may experience. & it is probable that your temper will be affected, it will be harder to be nice, and you are likely to damage relationships or worse. And who likes a cheater / lawbreaker? ...Read more
Steroid drops: Long term, high dose steroid drop use (such as pred forte or durezol) increase risk of cataract formation & glaucoma (or nerve damage from high intraocular eye pressure IOP). Short term, low dose steroid use has little risk of doing this, but if on it longer than 3-4 wks, an eyeMD should check your IOP. More info at email@example.com ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heart & liver: They promote atherosclerosis by altering lipids. Occasionally they produce liver lesions that may cause hemorrhage. Gynecomastia and testicular atrophy will get the user ridiculed but aren't so dangerous. The greatest danger is to behavioral health. Many users have done things impulsively that they've regretted horribly for the rest of their lives. I hope you'll decide to 'be natural.' ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most important side effects of taking oral anabolic steroids?
- What are the side effects of deca steroids?
- Side effects of steroids in the feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of cortisone shots for mortons neuroma?
- What are the side effects of tuberculosis medicines such as rifampin and inh?
- What if any are the side effects of suddenly going off androgel?
- What are the long term side effects of lisinopril?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free