Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Effects Of Methotrexate And Warfarin
Methotrexate was originally used in the early 1950's as a treatment for cancer but was also found to be effective in many other diseases including rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. It has anti inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties which make it an excellent first line therapy for RA ...Read more
Several.: Fatigue after taking your weekly dose. Gi quiziness. Hair loss. Potential liver issues, especially taken orally. Your white count can be lowered, as well as hemoglobin. Everyone on mtx should take folic acid. Monitoring for side effects (benefits too) should take place every three months or sooner. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nausea, hair loss,: There are many described that can be lessened by also taken folic acid. the things we look for are many including nausea - sometimes called ucks, hair loss, mouth sore, low blood counts, liver changes, Rare one, include lung problems and a type of lymphoma. You need to discuss this with your physician and help monitor you and reduce these risks. ...Read more
See details: You have asked this question before. Side effects include GI irritation, infection risk, hair loss, allergic cough and pneumonitis, reduced blood counts, liver inflammation and increased risk of lymphoma. Do not permit this to scare you off. The advantages at preventing joint destruction far outweigh the risks. ...Read more
Which are the side effects of flu vaccine in 11 month old baby, he is on warfarin, aspirin and propranolol becouse of aneurysms in coronary arteries?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of methotrexate and anticoagulant?
- What are the side effects of tuberculosis medicines such as rifampin and inh?
- What are the side effects of celexa and xanax?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the effects of methotrexate and coumadin?
- What are the negative side effects of rogain and how common are they?
- What are the effects and the side effects of lexapro and seroquel?
- What are the side effects of alpha hydroxy acid and 12 percent glycolic?
- Talk to a cardiologist online