Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Effects Of Methotrexate And Warfarin
Methotrexate was originally used in the early 1950's as a treatment for cancer but was also found to be effective in many other diseases including rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. It has anti inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties which make it an excellent first line therapy for RA ...Read more
Several.: Fatigue after taking your weekly dose. Gi quiziness. Hair loss. Potential liver issues, especially taken orally. Your white count can be lowered, as well as hemoglobin. Everyone on mtx should take folic acid. Monitoring for side effects (benefits too) should take place every three months or sooner. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nausea, hair loss,: There are many described that can be lessened by also taken folic acid. the things we look for are many including nausea - sometimes called ucks, hair loss, mouth sore, low blood counts, liver changes, Rare one, include lung problems and a type of lymphoma. You need to discuss this with your physician and help monitor you and reduce these risks. ...Read more
See details: You have asked this question before. Side effects include GI irritation, infection risk, hair loss, allergic cough and pneumonitis, reduced blood counts, liver inflammation and increased risk of lymphoma. Do not permit this to scare you off. The advantages at preventing joint destruction far outweigh the risks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of methotrexate and anticoagulant?
- What are the possible side effects of methotrexate injection?
- What side effects are possible with ratio methotrexate sodium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of bilberry warfarin
- Side effects of methotrexate sodium
- Methotrexate side effects liver
- Methotrexate skin side effects
- Talk to a cardiologist online