Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Effects Of Estroblend
Few: Estroblend is a supplement made of extracts from plants that may have what we call phytoestrogens (estrogen like compounds that are made by plants). Because it is a supplement, it is not regulated by any group so it is hard to say exactly what is in it. On the other hand, phytoestrogens are really well tolerated by most women and some women get great relief from them. It is a safe thing to try. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vidastat=Simvastatin: 1 in 10 people will get muscle aches. 1 in 100 will get mildly elevated liver tests. 1 in 1000 may have serious side effects involving the liver or muscles. The vast majority of people can take it with no side-effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is estroblend is safe?
- Equate estroblend
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- What are the side effects of dayquil?
- What are the side effects of surgery?
- Estroblend side effects