Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Effects Of Baking Soda
Are there any side effects of baking soda? My brother has been using it for about 2 weeks now and he has problems in his mouth / tongue
Myths: The only thing drinking baking soda and water will do is to diminish temporarily the acid in the stomach. There is no other health benefit and no 'cleansing of your system'. ...Read more
Controversy: Aspartame is a non nutriative artificial sweetner that many people believe causes neurological and GI problems it can cause bloating, upset stomach, headaches, mood alterations fatigue, memory loss and more. The soft drink industry says that it is safe. As a dentist, i know that diet sodas are as bad for your teeth as regular sodas so switch to water. ...Read more
What is the efect of baking soda in the eyes? I am trying to use it after knowing the effects. And I want to have clear and white sclera
Baking Soda: see dr. for proper treatment. The mechanisms of this compound do not indicate that sodium bicarbonate could provide proper treatment for an infection or definitive whitening. It is also hard to use the proper dosing and using too much can be injurious. Be safe with your eyes and use the FDA proven and tested remedies to help you. Best wishes. ...Read more
Doesn't really : Baking powder by itself doesn't really whiten teeth. It is a mild abrasive which sort of scrubs off stains or "sands" them off. This only works on the surface if teeth but doesn't get in any cracks or imperfections if your brush can't get in them. Best to just use a bleaching product that you get from your dentist or from a drug store if you can't afford the dentist's. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Baking Soda or: Sodium bicarbonate is often used topically in a paste water to decrease itching or inflammation (especially in association with certain insect stings) and is often an additive to toothpastes. There are other medicinal uses as well. Here's a good article: http://www.Healthguidance.Org/entry/15156/1/health-benefits-of-baking-soda.Html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of tuberculosis medicines such as rifampin and inh?
- What if any are the side effects of suddenly going off androgel?
- What are the long term side effects of lisinopril?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of carotid artery surgery?
- What are the most common side effects of heart bypass surgery?
- What are the side effects of too much vitamin b12?
- What are the side effects of grenade fat burner?
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?