Doctor insights on:
What Are The Side Affects Of Tegrotol
Dizziness, Drowsines: Common side effects dizziness, drowsiness, unsteadiness, nausea, vomiting serious side effects serious side effects are infrequent but potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your doctor. These include but are not limited to: •worsening of seizures •hallucinations •depression •suicidal thoughts or behaviors •anemia or other blood. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Plenty: Include drowsiness, dizziness, upset stomach, nausea, toxicity to liver and/or bone marrow, with rare severe anemias, low sodium levels, elevated cholesterol, and of course, allergic reactions. This is a very old drug and used very rarely by most clinical neurologists. Far safer and effective drugs are currently available. ...Read more
Many : Among the serious adverse reactions, stevens-jonson syndrome, hypersensitivity rxn, aplastic anemia, pancytopenia, liver failure and suicidality are a few. More commonly seen reactions include dizziness, incoordination, blurred vision, rash, low serum sodium, photosensitivity, ataxia and unsteadiness, drowsiness and nausea/vomiting. There are more in both categories. ...Read more
I have been taking lithium for over a year. I 'm on tegretol for a couple months. Is it possible to have side effects of a cycle w/o but no cycle?
Should i stop taking tegretol if i'm getting side effects 3 days after restarting it? I was on it before and it was stopped and started again.
Perhaps: First, important to know why it is being prescribed. If for epilepsy, dangerous to suddenly stop and should be slowly tapered off. Since it is a potent anti-epileptic drug, stopping could result in sz activity if done incorrectly. There are several other choices in both psychiatry and neurology, and newer drugs may have far fewer adverse rxtns. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the major side affects of a surgery to remove a cyst from the tail bone?
- What are the side affects of laser pterygium removal?
- What are the side affects of meth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- What are the side effects of cortisone shots for mortons neuroma?
- What organs are on the left side of your back?
- What organs are on the right side of your abdomen?
- Talk to a neurologist online