Doctor insights on:
What Are The Safest Home Remedies For Giant Cell Arteritis
Giant cell arteritis: Inflammatory disease of blood vessels most commonly involving large and medium arteries of the head, predominantly the branches of the external carotid artery. It is a form of vasculitis. The most serious complication of gca is permanent blindness, though this can be prevented by prompt treatment with corticosteroids. ...Read more
Rheumatologist: Rheumatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
GCA: GCA can cause proximal muscle weakness making it hard to climb stairs or get out of a chair; can cause blindness; can cause aortic aneurysms and can cause arterial occlusion of the arm all of which are treatable or preventable. It is an inflammation of the arteries. Problem typically treated by a Rheumatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of giant cell arteritis?
- Giant cell arteritis
- Best giant cell arteritis treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Giant cell temporal arteritis symptoms
- Giant cell arteritis polymyalgia rheumatica
- Alternative treatments for giant cell arteritis
- What are the safest home remedies for conjunctivitis?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free