Doctor insights on:
What Are The Risks Of Cfl Light Bulbs
I have been prescribed naproxen 500 mg and am a light smoker, what are the risks of smoking while taking this med?
Smoking: The main risk of nsaids is slightly higher blood pressure and stomach upset. The main risk to your health, however, is continuing to smoke, rather than any ill effect of the drug itself. High blood pressure, increase risk of heart disease, stroke, lung, colon, bladder, mouth and esophageal cancer as well as COPD and emphysema should all get your attention more than the risks of nsaids. ...Read more
Thanks for asking!: Enter answer details...Get a more detailed answer ›
What are the risks of taking my friends dexaphetamine, he offered me 25mg, can this cause any perm damage? Thanks
Medication: You should never take another person's prescription medication. It is especially dangerous to take a controlled substance like dexamphetamine. You can have an allergic reaction, a harmful drug interaction with any medication you may already be taking or a potentially devastating side effect from the medication. ...Read more
GI distress/aspirate: Perhaps someone more qualified can chime in (any radiologists here?), but the risks of a modified barium swallow are primarily cramping and nausea. Of course, if the barium "goes down the wrong tube, " you can aspirate, which can be life-threatening (though medical professionals are acutely aware of this risk and trained to identify and treat it swiftly). ...Read more
It's so fun but i don't know if its dangerous if so, what are the risks of going on the spinning rides at theme parks?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the risks of riding rollercoasters for a person with pacemaker?
- What are the risks of smoking cigarettes during second trimester of pregnancy?
- What are the risks of taking somnapure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of getting cervical cancer when hpv high risk positive?
- What are the risks of sleep apnea cocaine use and being overweight?
- What are the risks of riding roller coasters for a person with pacemaker?
- What are the risks of drinking cough medicine every day?
- What are the dangers of compact fluorescent light bulbs?