Doctor insights on:
What Are The Remedies For Psychomotor Agitation Resulting From Ssri Use
Several approaches: Just lowering the dose sometimes is enough to help; not infrequently, if needed, the dose can be raised again later without a return of the agitation. Adding a second mediction to reduce the agitation such as Ativan or Cogentin also can work. Or, switching to a different antidepressant may do the trick. The important thing: don't just accept the side effect but don't quit either. ...Read more
Restlessness: Psychomotor agitation, which is common in depression, mania, and schizophrenia, refers to difficulties "staying still, " either mentally, with thoughts bouncing around all over the place, or physically, with restlessness and a sense of constantly needing to be on the move. Unfortunately, some medications used to treat these disorders also can cause similar symptoms, so monitoring is essential. ...Read more
Unmotivated...spend most days grazing on food...occasionally feel restless...lacking motivation and interest in things...non-ssri medication options?
Major Depression: I feel empathy for your discomfort. You deserve relief and increased functioning. Your symptoms indicate Depression and Anxiety. Due to severity of symptoms and lack of response to Behavior Therapy, it will be beneficial to have Gestalt and Insight oriented Therapy and Medication. Discuss with Psychiatrist about Effexor, Wellbutrin and Serzone. Use Breathing and Music Relaxation, Yoga, Meditation. ...Read more
If someone has depression & restless leg syndrome due to renal failure, what type of antidepressant is best. Dopamine agonist, ssri, benzo, or combo.
What is the home remedy of maxolon side effect of restleness, took 1 tablet and feeling very restless?
My grandmother, my father, his sister and my sister have this weird tingling feeling in their hands and legs at night. They become restless. Remedy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the treatments for corneal edema resulting from cataract surgery?
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- What are the safest home remedies for pleurisy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the uses of coxcomb injections for a meniscus bursa condition?
- What are the best home remedies for cholecystitis?
- What are the benefits of honey cinnamon for use with psoriasis?
- What are the most effective home remedies for congestive heart failure?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free