Doctor insights on:
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Taking Dhea For A Teenager
DHEA 25 mg is taking 3 times a day. During Ramadan ( Fasting month) if it is taken 2 times per day, then is it a problem?
Why are you: taking DHEA? How are you judging whether it is helping any current medical problem. DHEA is converted to cortisone, estrogen or testosterone -- and you don't have any way to tell your body which one to convert to. Also, most of the DHEA pills don't have much true DHEA in them. Save your money. Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or internet scams. ...Read more
Not proven: There is no good quality evidence to support this claim. Some doctors do believe it, and it might possibly turn out to be true, but it's all speculative at this time. ...Read more
Im taking 50mg of dhea ever other day to improve erection quality, i'd like to start taking lysine. Will lysine interfere with the conversion of dhea?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the pros and cons of taking acidophilus?
- Dhea pros and cons
- What are the pros cons of taking fish oil capsules?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the pros cons of taking osteo bi flex?
- What are the pros and cons of taking fertility drugs?
- What r d pros n cons in taking creatine tnx?
- What are the pros and cons of taking pre natle pills when your not pregnant?
- Talk to a pediatrician online