Doctor insights on:
What Are The Precautions After A Hyresectomy
Depends on where.: Thrombolysis for a deep vein clot requires at least 3 months anticoagulation. If an artery was clotted, anti-platelet drugs should be given (aspirin, plavix, pletal, effient, or various combinations). If a dialysis access was lysed, no additional medications are mandatory. Not smoking is the most effective thing a patient can do to prevent further clots from forming. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why everyone scares of downs syndrome if a women conceives after 35? If it is real what precaution should a woman take if she conceives at 39?
Need more info: The specific artery or vein which was angioplastied would determine what precautions, lifestyle changes, etc. Would be needed. In general, if the access site was through the groin, you would need to avoid heavy lifting, straining or climbing stairs for 5-7 days to allow the entry wound to heal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not a podiatry ?: Discuss this with your surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are the precautions to be taken after taking high dosage of sleeping pilks with amlong tabletd?
See below: Your question doesn't make sense. Don't take a high dosage of sleeping pills. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the chances of a keloid coming back after removal?
- What walking shoes are the best after a spinal fusion?
- What are the chances of having an ectopic pregnancy after a tubal ligation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the benefits of taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins after a d and c?
- What are the causes of a lower leg swelling after running long distance?
- What are the treatments for hot flashes after a mastectomy?
- What are the treatments for muscle pain after a tetanus shot?
- What are the precautions to take after a concussion?