Doctor insights on:
What Are The Non Communicable Diseases
See CDC website: Too many to name here...I suggest that you contact the center for disease control...They will have common listings for you. You might also reference the merk manual. ...Read more
Give to others,,,: Communicable diseases can be given to others while non-communicable diseases cannot. ...Read more
Communicable disease: By definition, communicable diseases require communication or contact between human beings for transmission. Classic examples are influenza & sexually transmitted diseases/infections. So are ship-board diarrheal illnesses. But cellulitis or skin/tissue infection isn't considered communicable. There's also interspecies transmission such as bird flu & rabies which are communicable from animal to hum ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the differences between nephropathy and chronic kidney disease?
- What are the most contagious diseases in nursing homes that cause diarrhea?
- What are the complications of autoimmune diseases?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the differences between hashimoto disease and plain hypothyroid?
- What are the six main risk factors for cardiovascular disease?
- What are the effects of mixed connective tissue disease in pregnancy?
- What are the best home remedies for peripheral vascular disease?
- What is the definition of non communicable disease?