Doctor insights on:
What Are The Most Fertile Days In A Womens Cycle
If a woman's egg is only around for 12-24 hours for fertilization and if its the most fertile time in the cycle, what is meant by fertile days?
Some Guess Work: The least likely time to conceive is from day one to day seven. If your cycle is different from 28 days on average you have to adjust the calculations – the important thing to remember is that the egg is produced about 14 days before the next period starts. Sperms can live happily 48 hours in the vagina or the uterus so the most fertile time is day 12 to day 16. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When a woman is not in the fertile window, how long can the sperm survive? Would they die within hours of entering?
Ovulation timing: The optimal time for conception is 48 hours prior to and up to the day of ovulation. Therefore, start having intercourse a couple of days prior to when you actually ovulate and have intercourse every other day for a total of five times to help ensure sperm are there when you ovulate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
14 days before: Ovulation occurs 14 days before the next menstrual cycle. This is the best time to have intercourse if you are trying to conceive. If you don't want to get pregnant please use condoms and birth control. Relying on cycle timing is very unreliable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most fertile days for women?
- What are the most fertile days of your cycle?
- What are the most fertile days of a menstrual cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Most fertile days in a woman's cycle
- What day in your cycle are you most fertile?
- What days of ovulation are you most fertile?
- What days of the month is a woman most fertile?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free