Doctor insights on:
What Are The Most Common Symptoms Of Vulvar Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Could I have vulvar cancer? I think I have all the symptoms, itchy vulvar, lump in my groin, wart like lump, raw skin, pain whilst urinating. Help?
Genital cancer: Vulvar cancer is uncommon, a cancer of the external genitals of a woman. May present as a mass, an ulcerated abnormality, persistent nonhealing sore, lump. Generally in older women, takes time to develop. Just another reason to go for regular exams. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Read below: Staging is a way of describing a cancer, such as where it is located, if or where it has spread, and if it is affecting the functions of other organs in the body. Doctors use diagnostic tests to determine the cancer's stage, so staging may not be complete until all of the tests are finished. Knowing the stage helps the doctor to decide what kind of treatment is best and can help predict a patient'. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Vulvar cancer: Vulvar dysplasia (precancer) can be treated by surgery (cutting it out or destroying it with a laser) or occasionally with medicine. Invasive vulvar cancer is most commonly treated with surgery (removal of lesion and lymph nodes). Rarely, chemotherapy or radiation is used also for advanced disease. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most common symptoms of stomach cancer?
- What are the most common symptoms of liver cancer?
- What are the most common symptoms of tongue cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Most common symptoms of ovarian cancer
- What is the most common cancer in teenagers?
- What is the most common type of cancer?
- What are the most common symptoms of pericarditis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free