Doctor insights on:
What Are The Most Common Symptoms Of Tenosynovitis
Pain: Tenosynovitis is an inflammatory condition affecting the tendon which is the part of a muscle that attaches to a bone. The locaion of the pain depends on what muscle is affected. Typically performing the muscle's usual action against a little resistance will elicit the pain. Also direct palpation over the tendon will elicit tenderness. ...Read more
I have morning stiffness on right hand for 1hr, no other symptoms during day. Mri: bone marrow edema, effusions, tenosynovitis. Is this arthritis?Type?
Tendon Inflammation : This is a condition that describes the inflammation if a tendon and it's surrounding sheath. It generally hurts with movement and is treated with immobilization anti-inflammatory meds, ice, bracing and last resort surgery. It is commonly seen in the wrist or fingers. See your doctor for appropriate diagnosis and exam. ...Read more
In the Hand?: This is most commonly a hand condition. If so, this is treated with nsaids like ibuprofen, a wrist brace limiting the motion of the involved tendon, ice over the tendon, reduction in usage of the involved tendon for many days and often weeks. If no improvement after several weeks and it is really bad then injections with small doses of corticosteroids is next. Surgery after months of no improveme. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most common forms of tendonitis and tenosynovitis?
- What are the most common symptoms of pericarditis?
- What are the most common symptoms of astrocytoma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common symptoms of dementia?
- What are the most common symptoms of discitis?
- What are the most common symptoms of lymphoma?
- What are the most common symptoms of fibroids?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free