Doctor insights on:
What Are The Most Common Symptoms Of Parkinsons Disease
Slowing: Parkinson's disease is identified by a resting tremor, shuffling gate, rigid extremities, slow movements, and an flat affect (emotionless expression). Theses symptoms may appear differently during different stages of the disease. A neurologist can evaluate you for parkinson's disease, and prescribe medications that can help with the movement disorder symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Here's a Brief list: Physical symptoms can include tremor of limbs at rest>in posture or in action; slow movements & stiff (rigid) muscles causing quiet facial emotions, softer voice, bent forward head & neck posture, decreased arm swing, slow-shuffled walk, small/scratchy penmanship, etc. Non-physical symptoms can include cognitive decline, depression, anxiety, sleepiness, constipation, ed, low bp, acting-out dreams. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Slow progression: These symptoms typically involve resting tremor, slowness of body movements & rigidity of muscles & posture. They always begin on one side, then effect the midline (face, voice & balance, & finally do spread to involve the other side. Early pre-motor symptoms include: rbd (acting out dreams while sleeping), anosmia (loss of smell), constipation & depression. Also, slow mental clarity/st memory. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most common symptoms of celiac disease?
- What are the most common symptoms of coronary artery disease?
- What are the most common symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common symptoms of motor neuron disease?
- What are the most common symptoms of chronic liver disease?
- What are the most common symptoms of autoimmune disease?
- Most common symptoms of kidney disease
- Talk to a neurologist online