Doctor insights on:
What Are The Most Common Signs And Symptoms Of Tendonitis
Thigh Pain: The sartorius muscle originates above the hip joint and travels along the inner thigh. It inserts just below the knee joint on the inside of the knee. Pain is usually lower hip and inner thigh/groin pain ...Read more
Classical onset: Unilateral loss of vision, loss of balance and coordination, electrical shocks down back on flexion of neck, weakness and stiffness in legs, but also, more subtle, including focal weakness, fatigue, cognitive deterioration, double vision, dizziness, etc. Important, these presentations may be associated with other illnesses, and, in themselves are not diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Finger tingling: I will comment on the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, or cts. Cts is when the median nerve becomes "pinched" within the carpal tunnel, which is in the wrist. Patients can get tingling, numbness and/or pain on the palm side of the hand, specifically in the thumb, index and middle fingers. When conservative treatment fails, surgery is recommended to fix the entrapment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Facial character: It is typically associated with a delay in cognitive ability (mental retardation, or mr) and physical growth, and a particular set of facial characteristics. The average iq of young adults with down syndrome is around 50, whereas young adults without the condition typically have an iq of 100. ...Read more
Depends: That would depend on what organ system is involved in the ischemia. If the brain, for instance, weakness of one side of the body, numbness, visual loss, etc. If the heart, then pain in the chest. Ischemia to the legs would cause pain in the legs at rest or on walking. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most common forms of tendonitis and tenosynovitis?
- What are the most common symptoms of pericarditis?
- What are the most common symptoms of astrocytoma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common symptoms of dementia?
- What are the most common symptoms of discitis?
- What are the most common symptoms of lymphoma?
- What are the most common symptoms of fibroids?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free