Doctor insights on:
What Are The Most Common Side Effects Of Heart Bypass Surgery
The cardiothoracic surgeon exposes the heart vessels beyond the arteriosclerotic occlusion, and performs microarteriotomy then anastomoses the end of an internal mammary artery, radial artery, saphenous vein to the coronary. The opposite end of the bypass is anastomosed to the aorta, another arterial inflow, or not at all if the mammary is kept proximally attached. ...Read more
Dear sir three days back my father getting heart bypass surgery after the surgery one day left my father getting strock on the right side of brain icu?
Yes: The effects of the cardiopulmonary bypass during the surgery together with somewhat lower blood flow to the brain and possible embolization of very small clots or calcified plaques from the major blood vessels (the latter two possible even in off bypass surgeries) can lead to memory changes. It is a very well documented side effect of cardiac surgery. In most cases the changes are minimal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One is surgery .: Eecp is external counterpulsation therapy for patients with angina that can not undergo coronary bypass surgery. Coronary bypass surgery requires a surgeon to open your chest and connect an artery or a saphenous vein between the aorta and the coronary arteries beyond the blockages with or without the use of a heart-lung circuit , w/wo stopping heart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of bypass heart surgery
- Side effects heart bypass surgery
- What are the most common side effects of aspirin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Most common side effects after hip replacement surgery
- Most common accutane side effects
- Cardiac bypass surgery side effects
- Triple bypass surgery side effects
- Talk to a cardiologist online